- Navigate to Operational documents > Quotes and click on New quote
TEMPLATEFor the layout of quotations, your default template is selected automatically. Click Change template if you want to use another template for this quote (Change default template?).
PROJECTSelect an existing project in the input field or add a new project
CUSTOMERSelect an existing customer in the input field or add a new customer
DOCUMENT PREFERENCESAdjust the document preferences if required and add a reference. The set default currency and validity period are already selected.
CONTENTTo enter the content of the quotation, search for an existing product and/or service in a line or add a new product or a new service. If you have already set up bundles, you can also select these here. Check the sales price (excl. VAT) and adjust if necessary. Add per line the quantity, a unit and VAT rate (if applicable).
Don't know the spelling by heart or want to search more specifically? Via ⋮ you can do an Advanced search in the complete list of your billable items, then select multiple items. Choose a discount on the total amount if desired.
- Please note that if you enter only the name, unit and unit price in a line, these will not be saved. Add a product or service to save it for further use.
- Tip: Organize your quote content efficiently with lines & groups.
ATTACHMENTS & FOOTNOTEAdd an attachment or footnote if required
- Click on Save as draft if you do not want to finalize the quote yet
- Click on Save & send if you want to finalize and send the quote
Creating a quote Print
Modified on: Tue, 21 Jun, 2022 at 4:17 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.