- Navigate to Connections > Customers and click on New customer
- or -
Select New customer next to the input field with ⋮ or +
- ORGANISATION / PERSON
If your customer has a company number, choose organisation. In all other cases, choose person.
Click on Organisation. Import the organisation data automatically based on the VAT number or add the organisation data manually
- Mandatory: Company name, VAT number & registered office.
- Recommended: At least one bank account, one email address & one phone number.
- Optional: DUNS number, image, additional addresses, contacts, websites. If the organisation has one (or several) trade names that differ from the company name, add an alias or several aliases. What is an alias?
Click on Person. Add the personal data below manually.
- Required: First and last name
- Recommended: At least one bank account, one e-mail address & one phone number
- Optional: Image, gender, description, additional addresses, websites
Add notes to include additional information.
- Click on Save
Add a customer Print
Modified on: Tue, 21 Jun, 2022 at 6:44 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.