⇄ Applicable to: invoicing, quotes, customers, products, services, bundles, consolidation
- Navigate to Invoices > Sales and click on New invoice
TEMPLATEFor the layout of invoices, your default template is automatically selected. Click Change template if you want to use another template for this invoice (Change default template?)
CUSTOMERSelect an existing customer in the input field or add a new customer
DOCUMENT PREFERENCESAdjust the document preferences if required and add a reference. If you leave the payment reference field empty, a structured message will be generated automatically. The default currency and payment term are already selected
CONTENTTo enter your invoice content, search for an existing product and/or service in a line or add a new product or a new service. If you have already set up bundles, you can also select these here. Check the sales price (excl. VAT) and adjust if necessary. Add per line the quantity, a unit and VAT rate (if applicable).
Don't know the spelling by heart or want to search more specifically? Via ⋮ you can do an Advanced search in the complete list of your billable items, then select multiple items. Choose a discount on the total amount if desired.
- Please note that if you enter only the name, unit and unit price in a line, these will not be saved. Add a product or service to save it for further use.
- Tip: Organise your content efficiently with lines & groups.
ATTACHMENTS & FOOTNOTEAdd an attachment or footnote if required
- Click on Save as draft if you do not want to finalize the invoice yet
- Click on Save & send if you want to finalize and send the invoice